§.1 General Provisions
- The administrator of personal data is Wisdy Sp. z o.o., with the headquarters in Królowej Jadwigi street 43, Poznan, Poland. Personal data security is handled according to the restrictions of the law and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the privacy law and care about data security. That’s why we use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Personal data given in the form on a landing page are treated as private and as such they are not visible to unauthorized personnel.
§2. The Data Administrator
- The service provider is the administrator of customers data. It means that, if you have an account on our website, we may process your data such as: name, surname, email address, telephone number, professional title, the company you work for, an IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator for people enrolled in for a newsletter.
- Personal data are processed:
- according to the law on the protection of personal data
- for the purpose necessary for agreement creation and shaping its contents, changes in it and finally revoking it and for the purpose of services performed digitally
- for the purpose necessary for fulfillment of legally-backed interests and goals and the processing does not affect the disputes and freedoms of the person whose data is concerned
- within the boundaries of the purpose of our agreement if you signed up for newsletter
- Every person which handed over his or her data (if we are this person’s administrator) has the right to access the data, edit, delete or limit its processing. Also, the right to objection and the right to litigation in front of a supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person overseeing the processing of the personal data in the organization of the contractor is possible via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data after the contract dissolution or the agreement withdrawal only in the field of pursuing the potential claims before the court or if the local, European or international law obligates us to data retention.
- The service provider has the right to hand over a user’s personal data or other data to the authorized organizations that have the right to view them (police for example).
- Deleting the personal data can happen when the user withdraws his or her consent or present a legally-binding objection for personal data processing.
- The service provider does not share personal data with other organizations unless they are authorized to view them based on the local law.
- We have put pseudonymization, data encryption and access control in place to minimize the impact of a possible security breach.
- Personal data are processed by the authorized personnel or outside personnel that we closely cooperate with.
§3. Cookies and Local Storage
- The information collected relates to the IP address, the type of browser used, language, operating system type, internet service provider, information about the time and date, location, and information sent to the site via a contact form.
- The collected data are used to monitor and determine how users use our websites, to improve the functioning of the service in order to ensure more efficient and seamless navigation. Monitoring of information about users is performed with use of the Google Analytics tool that registers user behavior on a site.
- The https://wisdy.co website uses Local Storage Object (LSO) technology, which is similar in principle to cookies, but has slightly different properties. Local Storage Object is a separate part of the browser's memory used to store data saved by the website. Access to it can only be obtained by the website operating on the same site from which the data was saved, but unlike cookies, they are not sent by the browser each time the server is referenced. The data in the Local Storage Object is stored for a long time by the browser and is not deleted when the browser is closed or has no specific validity period.