Welcome to Wisdy
- The owner of the WISDY brand is WISDY sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań, ul. Serbska 17/6 61-696 Poznań, a company registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000801324, share capital: PLN 10,000, REGON: 384201689, NIP: 7831805543.
- The services have been designed by us in such a way as to best meet your expectations. We want to remain the only people who influence the shape of the Services. For this reason, you may not impede the operation of the Services, in particular, violate our intellectual property rights (including property copyrights, industrial property rights, know-how, etc.), e.g. by violating, decompiling, developing or otherwise violating the Services and any element thereof, or attempting such activities other than through the interface and instructions provided by WISDY.
- In the event of a breach of point 1, regardless of any claims for damages, we may limit or deprive such User of access to the Services.
- WISDY grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license for the non-commercial use of the Services for their intended purpose. The services are intended for personal or educational use within the teaching profession. One download of applications falling within the scope of the Services allows use on one device. The User may not copy, modify, develop, translate, decompile, extract the source code or lend, sublicense or otherwise make the Services available to other entities. The use of Services to create similarly functioning services is prohibited.
- The license indicated in point 3 is free for the first 7 days from the moment the account is created. After this period, the User may use all Services and their functionalities provided that they pay a license fee in accordance with the WISDY price list contained in the computer program included in the Service. If the payment is not made, the Services will be limited in accordance with the following scope:
- Using the Services does not transfer to the User any intellectual property rights that remain the sole property of WISDY.
- The User does not obtain the right to use any brands and logos used in the Services. You may not delete, hide or modify any information displayed on or in connection with the Services.
- In the Services, we may use external content that do not belong to WISDY - the content provider is solely responsible for such content.
- To use the Services, you must create a WISDY account. The user can create a WISDY account themselves or obtain it from the administrator, acting for example on behalf of the employer or educational institution. When using the WISDY account assigned by the administrator, other or additional conditions may apply, and the administrator may access and block the account.
- The user is obliged to guarantee the confidentiality of the WISDY account password and not to use this password for other applications.
- If we find that the user has incorrectly used the WISDY account, we have the right to delete or suspend this account.
- If the given Service enables performance by uploading / uploading / saving / uploading or other posting / sharing User's own materials (e.g. photos) in the Service, the User remains their owner.
- In the situation referred to in point 12, the User grants WISDY (and its associates) a license (without territorial and time restrictions) to share, use, store, translate, multiply, publish, modify, send, publicly present and display and distribute these materials, and also to create studies based on them (dependent works to ensure better operation with the Services). As part of the license granted to the WISDY, the User authorizes WISDY to maintain, promote and improve the Services as well as create new services using the abovementioned materials. The license also applies when the user stops using the Services.
- The User authorizes WISDY to perform automatic updates of the Services on the device belonging to the User. The update will occur in the event of new features, software changes or a new version of the Service being released.
- WISDY reserves the right to suspend Services, limit them (as to all or part of Users) or remove them completely. In such situations, we will do our best to inform the User about this fact.
- Services are provided in the form in which they are made available. We do not take responsibility for their malfunction and we do not guarantee that everything will work properly. WISDY is not liable for damages incurred due to improper functioning of the Services, including lost profits, data, other indirect damages including harm.
- In the event that, pursuant to a binding ruling of the Court or another body having jurisdiction over WISDY, WISDY is ordered to pay any benefit to the user or the need to act / omit, then WISDY's liability shall be limited to the amount of remuneration collected by WISDY.
- If the User is an entity using contractors / employees of other associates, he is responsible for their actions as for their own.
- WISDY reserves the right to change these terms at its sole discretion and at any time. However, the amendments shall enter into force 14 days after their introduction. Information about the changes will be posted on this page. If you do not accept the changes, you must stop using them.
- If any of these provisions prove ineffective, this will not affect the other provisions.
- In matters not covered by this Agreement, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- Any disputes that cannot be resolved amicably will be resolved by the competent court in Poznań (Poland).
Referral Program - Regulations
- Referral Program Regulations of the Wisdy Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań, Serbska 17/6 61-696, NIP 7831805543, KRS 0000801324 (hereinafter 'Wisdy').
- Referral link: individual link associated with the user's account, which is located in the Wisda application in the 'Recommend to Friends' section.
- Command: passing the referral link to another natural person who does not yet have an account in the Wisda application. Referring person: a person who, by passing a referral link, recommends the Wisda application to another natural person who does not yet have an account in the Wisda application.
- Referral: The person who received the referral link. participants Any natural person with an active account in Wisda's web application can participate in the Referral Program. By participating in the Program, you accept these regulations.
- Participants Any natural person with an active account in Wisdy web application can participate in the Referral Program.
- By participating in the Program, you accept these regulations.
Referral validation criteria:
- In order for the referral to be considered valid, the user should send their individual referral link to another person who does not yet have an account in the Wisdy application. The person who got the referral link should create a new account in the Wisdy application using the referral link. After the account is created by the new user they confirmed their account by clicking the confirmation button, which will be sent in an email, both the person who referred and the new user who registered using the referral link will receive a discount code of -50% on the next monthly subscription in the Wisdy app.
Conditions for the implementation of the discount code:
- Forwarding a referral link to a recommended person.
- Successful completion of the registration process and account confirmation in the Wisdy application.
The form of providing the discount code:
- A 50% discount code for the next monthly subscription in the Wisdy app will be given to the referring person and the referral within one business day.
- The discount code is located in the 'Available discount codes' section in the app.
- The user decides to use the discount code within the time limit appropriate for them.
- The discount code is used by activating it by clicking the 'Activate' button, thus changing the price of the next subscription.
- Referrals history is visible in the Wisdy application in the 'Refer a Friend' section.
Changes to the regulations:
- Wisdy has the right to amend these Regulations with a seven-day period prior to the change being introduced. The new version of the regulations will be published on the website: https://wisdy.co/terms-of-use
Wisdy Sp. z o.o.KRS: 0000801324NIP: 7831805543HQ address:Serbska 17/6 61-696, Polska